High asking Bid Prices: [z_scale] Need Track???

  • Bim Bousman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
      Have a look at some of the mail order firms' prices before bidding on this
      stuff.....

      some of them look like good deals, but on some of it, the minimum opening bid is
      more than modelbahn ott or discount train are asking.... and if you don't
      like it after you get it, that could be 'too bad'.

      Bim B
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
        I purchased a group of track from e-bay a month or so ago, described
        as "unused". It arrived corroded, even rusty in some areas and in
        need of lots of work before it's usable. It might be "unused", but
        it also looks like it's been stored in someones garage for a few
        years. I would have been better off buying from a dealer - I didn't
        get a "good deal" if I can't use what I bought.

        Scott

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/