Re: More on the Rokuhan Roadbed Track

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2010
      There will be more pages in English but it will take time to get it done and they have other priorities at present.

      The track is compatible with Micro Trains but I suspect the roadbed joiner on Micro Trains track has to be replaced with one from the Rokuhan track. They are just a touch narrower than the Micro Trains ones. Both the Rokuhan and RealZJ and Crown track systems use the same roadbed joiner. The tie spacing is different also. Both Crown(primtrack) and Rokuhan have 7 ties per inch while Micro Track has 10.

      cheerz Garth