For Z Club 92 members

  • Mr. Nicola Malavasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      Dear Z Club 92 members,

      After 1 year waiting the Club Car 2000 is finally arrived.

      On the next week we will begin to mail it . Z-Info 3 is on the way to the
      printer, we are still waiting for a couple of pics and as soon as we get
      them we will go on.

      I personally Thank all of you who had the patience to wait for them.

      Please inform as òore members as you know.

      Regards

      PS: I kindly ask to a German speaking friend to translate this letter

      --
      Z Club 92
      Mr. Nicola Malavasi