Re : [Z_Scale] Speaking of hearing from People......Gerard Huet, Anyone?

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 2:24 PM
      > Anyone heard from Gerard Huet? I ordered switchers from him, and was
      > told mid-August they were ready to go except he was waiting for the
      > boxes. I emailed Tuesday, but have had no reply.

      I never met that guy but he has been active in the french modelrailroading world for many years. However, he must be like many french crafstmen: it looks like he isn't a "computer keyboard Paganini". I can assure you that many fellows in that country act the same, whatever their domain of activity (house building, automotive, modelrailroading, etc). It's a pitty, I agree, but it's an unavoidable fact. BTW finally you shouldn't be affraid. If it remains too long before you get any news, send me a private email and I'll try to join him on the french forum I belong to.

      Dom