Re: [Z_Scale] AZL September 2010 New Releases

  • David Epling
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
      EXCELLENT The museum will be purchasing one maybe 2

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
        Talk about selling out fast...anyone have a pair for sale? (Road name doesn't matter)

        Thanks

        David Epling
        Museum Manager
        Western Pacific Railroad Museum
        http://www.wplives.org A 501c3 Organization
        530-832-4131

      • harold grady
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
          Hi Rob, are the cabooses being shipped to all Azl dealers? My dealer here in
          Chicago told me he has not got any cabooses at all as of last week. (Grayland
          station).

          If things continue looking bleak as far as obtainability for the cabooses, i am
          thinking about trading
          one of my SD70 ACe kits for 3 cabeese.

          Wow AZL has hit the nail squarely on the head with this freight car.

          Thanks Harold Grady

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
            Harold,

            Yes, Graylands order did ship on Friday. They should have received it
            today.

            The cabooses are cool. AZL did a great job with them!

            Rob

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            www.ztrack.com
            www.ztrackcenter.com
            www.ztrackresale.com
            6142 Northcliff Blvd
            Dublin OH 43016
            (614) 764-1703

          • Thomas Creighton Sr
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
              Rob: Any idea of price, I'll take 2 ATSF Tom Creighton

              ________________________________
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 15, 2010
                Tom,

                AZL has not announced pricing as of yet. I don't want to speculate, but AZL
                is working on a good price point for these units. They are going to be a
                lot of fun when released!

                Rob

                Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                www.ztrack.com