Re: AZL September 2010 New Releases

  • Ell
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
      Where's the Baltimore and Ohio? The B&O ran RDCs between Washington DC and at least to Baltimore, maybe further north.

      Ell

      > AZL showed off a number of samples during the Medford National Convention.
      > The list of road names include:
      >
      > ATSF
      > WP
      > SP
      > NH
      > B&M
      > NYC
      > CP
      > Undec
      >
      > Rob
      >

      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > www.ztrack.com
      > www.ztrackcenter.com
      > www.ztrackresale.com
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
      > Dublin OH 43016
      > (614) 764-1703

    • David Epling
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
        EXCELLENT The museum will be purchasing one maybe 2

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
          Talk about selling out fast...anyone have a pair for sale? (Road name doesn't matter)

          Thanks

          David Epling
          Museum Manager
          Western Pacific Railroad Museum
          http://www.wplives.org A 501c3 Organization
          530-832-4131

        • harold grady
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
            Hi Rob, are the cabooses being shipped to all Azl dealers? My dealer here in
            Chicago told me he has not got any cabooses at all as of last week. (Grayland
            station).

            If things continue looking bleak as far as obtainability for the cabooses, i am
            thinking about trading
            one of my SD70 ACe kits for 3 cabeese.

            Wow AZL has hit the nail squarely on the head with this freight car.

            Thanks Harold Grady

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
              Harold,

              Yes, Graylands order did ship on Friday. They should have received it
              today.

              The cabooses are cool. AZL did a great job with them!

              Rob

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              www.ztrackresale.com
              6142 Northcliff Blvd
              Dublin OH 43016
              (614) 764-1703

            • Thomas Creighton Sr
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                Rob: Any idea of price, I'll take 2 ATSF Tom Creighton

                ________________________________

              • ztrack@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 15, 2010
                  Tom,

                  AZL has not announced pricing as of yet. I don't want to speculate, but AZL
                  is working on a good price point for these units. They are going to be a
                  lot of fun when released!

                  Rob

                  Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  www.ztrack.com