Re: [Z_Scale] AZL September 2010 New Releases

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2010
      David,

      The RDCs are going well. They are getting very close to completion. AZL has
      not finalized their delivery date, but it is looking good to happen before
      the end of the year.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Elizabeth Hayes
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2010
        any list of roadnames?

        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
          AZL showed off a number of samples during the Medford National Convention.
          The list of road names include:

          ATSF
          WP
          SP
          NH
          B&M
          NYC
          CP
          Undec

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd
          Dublin OH 43016
          (614) 764-1703

        • Ell
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
            Where's the Baltimore and Ohio? The B&O ran RDCs between Washington DC and at least to Baltimore, maybe further north.

            Ell

            > AZL showed off a number of samples during the Medford National Convention.
            > The list of road names include:
            >
            > ATSF
            > WP
            > SP
            > NH
            > B&M
            > NYC
            > CP
            > Undec
            >
            > Rob
            >

            > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            > www.ztrack.com
            > www.ztrackcenter.com
            > www.ztrackresale.com
            > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
            > Dublin OH 43016
            > (614) 764-1703

          • David Epling
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
              EXCELLENT The museum will be purchasing one maybe 2

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                Talk about selling out fast...anyone have a pair for sale? (Road name doesn't matter)

                Thanks

                David Epling
                Museum Manager
                Western Pacific Railroad Museum
                http://www.wplives.org A 501c3 Organization
                530-832-4131

              • harold grady
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                  Hi Rob, are the cabooses being shipped to all Azl dealers? My dealer here in
                  Chicago told me he has not got any cabooses at all as of last week. (Grayland
                  station).

                  If things continue looking bleak as far as obtainability for the cabooses, i am
                  thinking about trading
                  one of my SD70 ACe kits for 3 cabeese.

                  Wow AZL has hit the nail squarely on the head with this freight car.

                  Thanks Harold Grady

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                    Harold,

                    Yes, Graylands order did ship on Friday. They should have received it
                    today.

                    The cabooses are cool. AZL did a great job with them!

                    Rob

                    Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                    www.ztrack.com
                    www.ztrackcenter.com
                    www.ztrackresale.com
                    6142 Northcliff Blvd
                    Dublin OH 43016
                    (614) 764-1703

                  • Thomas Creighton Sr
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                      Rob: Any idea of price, I'll take 2 ATSF Tom Creighton

                      ________________________________

                    • ztrack@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 15, 2010
                        Tom,

                        AZL has not announced pricing as of yet. I don't want to speculate, but AZL
                        is working on a good price point for these units. They are going to be a
                        lot of fun when released!

                        Rob

                        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                        www.ztrack.com