Re: [Z_Scale] AZL September 2010 New Releases

  • David Epling
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 12, 2010
      OOPS!

      UP painted seven former WP cars in UP yellow (WP 431, 437, 438, 449, 459, 463, and 478) which retained their original WP reporting marks and numbers through retirement.

      Nevertheless, it is a long overdue and welcome model, I'll get with my people and see if we can fund a pair.

      How is progress on the RDC coming along?

      thanks

      David Epling
      Museum Manager
      Western Pacific Railroad Museum
      http://www.wplives.org A 501c3 Organization
      530-832-4131

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2010
        David,

        The RDCs are going well. They are getting very close to completion. AZL has
        not finalized their delivery date, but it is looking good to happen before
        the end of the year.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        www.ztrackresale.com
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Elizabeth Hayes
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2010
          any list of roadnames?

          To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
            AZL showed off a number of samples during the Medford National Convention.
            The list of road names include:

            ATSF
            WP
            SP
            NH
            B&M
            NYC
            CP
            Undec

            Rob

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            www.ztrack.com
            www.ztrackcenter.com
            www.ztrackresale.com
            6142 Northcliff Blvd
            Dublin OH 43016
            (614) 764-1703

          • Ell
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
              Where's the Baltimore and Ohio? The B&O ran RDCs between Washington DC and at least to Baltimore, maybe further north.

              Ell

              > AZL showed off a number of samples during the Medford National Convention.
              > The list of road names include:
              >
              > ATSF
              > WP
              > SP
              > NH
              > B&M
              > NYC
              > CP
              > Undec
              >
              > Rob
              >

              > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              > www.ztrack.com
              > www.ztrackcenter.com
              > www.ztrackresale.com
              > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
              > Dublin OH 43016
              > (614) 764-1703

            • David Epling
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                EXCELLENT The museum will be purchasing one maybe 2

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                  Talk about selling out fast...anyone have a pair for sale? (Road name doesn't matter)

                  Thanks

                  David Epling
                  Museum Manager
                  Western Pacific Railroad Museum
                  http://www.wplives.org A 501c3 Organization
                  530-832-4131

                • harold grady
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                    Hi Rob, are the cabooses being shipped to all Azl dealers? My dealer here in
                    Chicago told me he has not got any cabooses at all as of last week. (Grayland
                    station).

                    If things continue looking bleak as far as obtainability for the cabooses, i am
                    thinking about trading
                    one of my SD70 ACe kits for 3 cabeese.

                    Wow AZL has hit the nail squarely on the head with this freight car.

                    Thanks Harold Grady

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                      Harold,

                      Yes, Graylands order did ship on Friday. They should have received it
                      today.

                      The cabooses are cool. AZL did a great job with them!

                      Rob

                      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                      www.ztrack.com
                      www.ztrackcenter.com
                      www.ztrackresale.com
                      6142 Northcliff Blvd
                      Dublin OH 43016
                      (614) 764-1703

                    • Thomas Creighton Sr
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                        Rob: Any idea of price, I'll take 2 ATSF Tom Creighton

                        ________________________________

                      • ztrack@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 15, 2010
                          Tom,

                          AZL has not announced pricing as of yet. I don't want to speculate, but AZL
                          is working on a good price point for these units. They are going to be a
                          lot of fun when released!

                          Rob

                          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                          www.ztrack.com