AZL September 2010 New Releases

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 12, 2010
      American Z Line has release two new items for the month of September. The
      first release is a Union Pacific bay-window caboose. The caboose is item
      92002 and available in two road numbers. The road numbers are 24508 and 24516.
      The MSRP is $64.00. Supplies are very limited.

      The second release is BN PS2-cd covered hoppers. These hoppers are
      available in a runner pack and single. The runner pack is item 90902-1. The road
      numbers are 449196, 449206, 449358, 449366. The MSRP is $125.00. The single car
      is item 91902-1. The road number is 449243. Supplies of the single car are
      very limited. The MSRP is $32.00.

      To see images of the cars, please visit:

      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • David Epling
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 12, 2010
        OOPS!

        UP painted seven former WP cars in UP yellow (WP 431, 437, 438, 449, 459, 463, and 478) which retained their original WP reporting marks and numbers through retirement.

        Nevertheless, it is a long overdue and welcome model, I'll get with my people and see if we can fund a pair.

        How is progress on the RDC coming along?

        thanks

        David Epling
        Museum Manager
        Western Pacific Railroad Museum
        http://www.wplives.org A 501c3 Organization
        530-832-4131

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2010
          David,

          The RDCs are going well. They are getting very close to completion. AZL has
          not finalized their delivery date, but it is looking good to happen before
          the end of the year.

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd
          Dublin OH 43016
          (614) 764-1703

        • Elizabeth Hayes
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13, 2010
            any list of roadnames?

            To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
              AZL showed off a number of samples during the Medford National Convention.
              The list of road names include:

              ATSF
              WP
              SP
              NH
              B&M
              NYC
              CP
              Undec

              Rob

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              www.ztrackresale.com
              6142 Northcliff Blvd
              Dublin OH 43016
              (614) 764-1703

            • Ell
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                Where's the Baltimore and Ohio? The B&O ran RDCs between Washington DC and at least to Baltimore, maybe further north.

                Ell

                > AZL showed off a number of samples during the Medford National Convention.
                > The list of road names include:
                >
                > ATSF
                > WP
                > SP
                > NH
                > B&M
                > NYC
                > CP
                > Undec
                >
                > Rob
                >

                > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                > www.ztrack.com
                > www.ztrackcenter.com
                > www.ztrackresale.com
                > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
                > Dublin OH 43016
                > (614) 764-1703

              • David Epling
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                  EXCELLENT The museum will be purchasing one maybe 2

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                    Talk about selling out fast...anyone have a pair for sale? (Road name doesn't matter)

                    Thanks

                    David Epling
                    Museum Manager
                    Western Pacific Railroad Museum
                    http://www.wplives.org A 501c3 Organization
                    530-832-4131

                  • harold grady
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                      Hi Rob, are the cabooses being shipped to all Azl dealers? My dealer here in
                      Chicago told me he has not got any cabooses at all as of last week. (Grayland
                      station).

                      If things continue looking bleak as far as obtainability for the cabooses, i am
                      thinking about trading
                      one of my SD70 ACe kits for 3 cabeese.

                      Wow AZL has hit the nail squarely on the head with this freight car.

                      Thanks Harold Grady

                      ________________________________

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                        Harold,

                        Yes, Graylands order did ship on Friday. They should have received it
                        today.

                        The cabooses are cool. AZL did a great job with them!

                        Rob

                        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                        www.ztrack.com
                        www.ztrackcenter.com
                        www.ztrackresale.com
                        6142 Northcliff Blvd
                        Dublin OH 43016
                        (614) 764-1703

                      • Thomas Creighton Sr
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 14, 2010
                          Rob: Any idea of price, I'll take 2 ATSF Tom Creighton

                          ________________________________

                        • ztrack@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 15, 2010
                            Tom,

                            AZL has not announced pricing as of yet. I don't want to speculate, but AZL
                            is working on a good price point for these units. They are going to be a
                            lot of fun when released!

                            Rob

                            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                            www.ztrack.com