Z For Sale

  • Glenn and Sandy
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hi Everybody,
      We have more Z trains for sale. Just click on
      http://web.mac.com/stiska
      to see our list.
      Thanks,Glenn and Sandy Stiska

    • Glenn and Sandy
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 10, 2010
        Hi Everybody,

        We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on

        http://web.mac.com/stiska/

        to see our list.

        Best regards,
        Glenn and Sandy Stiska
      • Tom Edmunds
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 28, 2010
          I thought you had an excel listing??? If you did I lost the link. I'm interested in the 88604 ACL F7 A & B and also the Micro Trains Southern Pacific caboose. But I want to run them and if they are real collectors pieces please let me know.

          Thanks

          Tom

          My 'CROC' runs SOOOOooooo well!! ! ! SOOOooooo SMOOOOooooth!!!! !

          Message 4 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
            Hi Everybody,

            We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on

            http://web.mac/stiska/

            to see our list.

            Best regards,
            Glenn and Sandy Stiska
          • Mark H.
            Message 5 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
              Hi Glenn and Sandy,

              For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...

              :-)

              - Mark H.

              On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:

              > Hi Everybody,
              >
              > We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
              >
              > http://web.mac/stiska/
              >
              > to see our list.
              >
              > Best regards,
              > Glenn and Sandy Stiska

            • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
              Message 6 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                Hi Mark,

                Thank you for letting us know that our link isn't working.
                Will check out the problem and let you know when
                it is working.

                Best regards,
                Glenn and Sandy

                On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Mark H. wrote:

                Hi Glenn and Sandy,

                For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...

                :-)

                - Mark H.

                On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:

                > Hi Everybody,
                >
                > We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                >
                > http://web.mac/stiska/
                >
                > to see our list.
                >
                > Best regards,
                > Glenn and Sandy Stiska

              • Mark H.
                Message 7 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                  I just figured it out. You are missing a piece in your email.

                  It should be:

                  http://web.mac.COM/stiska/

                  :-)

                  On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:57, Glenn and Sandy Stiska <stiska@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Mark,
                  >
                  > Thank you for letting us know that our link isn't working.
                  > Will check out the problem and let you know when
                  > it is working.
                  >
                  > Best regards,
                  > Glenn and Sandy
                  >
                  > On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Mark H. wrote:
                  >
                  > Hi Glenn and Sandy,
                  >
                  > For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...
                  >
                  > :-)
                  >
                  > - Mark H.
                  >
                  > On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Hi Everybody,
                  > >
                  > > We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                  > >
                  > > http://web.mac/stiska/
                  > >
                  > > to see our list.
                  > >
                  > > Best regards,
                  > > Glenn and Sandy Stiska

                • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                    Hi Mark,

                    Ahhh, you are so smart. And right!

                    So easy when you know how!

                    Best regards,
                    Glenn and Sandy

                    On Jan 29, 2011, at 9:06 PM, Mark H. wrote:

                    I just figured it out. You are missing a piece in your email.

                    It should be:

                    http://web.mac.COM/stiska/

                    :-)

                    On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:57, Glenn and Sandy Stiska <stiska@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Mark,
                    >
                    > Thank you for letting us know that our link isn't working.
                    > Will check out the problem and let you know when
                    > it is working.
                    >
                    > Best regards,
                    > Glenn and Sandy
                    >
                    > On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Mark H. wrote:
                    >
                    > Hi Glenn and Sandy,
                    >
                    > For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...
                    >
                    > :-)
                    >
                    > - Mark H.
                    >
                    > On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:
                    >>

                    >> Hi Everybody,
                    >>
                    >> We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                    >>
                    >> http://web.mac/stiska/
                    >>
                    >> to see our list.
                    >>
                    >> Best regards,
                    >> Glenn and Sandy Stiska

                  • Mark H.
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                      If I might suggest - blame it on sunspots.... I always do...

                      LOL

                      On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 21:14, Glenn and Sandy Stiska <stiska@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Mark,
                      >
                      > Ahhh, you are so smart. And right!
                      >
                      > So easy when you know how!
                      >
                      > Best regards,
                      > Glenn and Sandy
                      >
                      > On Jan 29, 2011, at 9:06 PM, Mark H. wrote:
                      >
                      > I just figured it out. You are missing a piece in your email.
                      >
                      > It should be:
                      >
                      > http://web.mac.COM/stiska/
                      >
                      > :-)
                      >
                      > On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:57, Glenn and Sandy Stiska <stiska@...> wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Hi Mark,
                      > >
                      > > Thank you for letting us know that our link isn't working.
                      > > Will check out the problem and let you know when
                      > > it is working.
                      > >
                      > > Best regards,
                      > > Glenn and Sandy
                      > >
                      > > On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Mark H. wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi Glenn and Sandy,
                      > >
                      > > For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...
                      > >
                      > > :-)
                      > >
                      > > - Mark H.
                      > >
                      > > On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:
                      > >>

                      > >> Hi Everybody,
                      > >>
                      > >> We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                      > >>
                      > >> http://web.mac/stiska/
                      > >>
                      > >> to see our list.
                      > >>
                      > >> Best regards,
                      > >> Glenn and Sandy Stiska

                    • Glenn and Sandy
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                        Hi Everybody,
                        We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                        http://web.mac.com/stiska/
                        to see our list.
                        With our best regards,Glenn and Sandy

                      • Henri Seynaeve
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                          I am interested on the 88221

                          Henri

                          Henri Seynaeve
                          IT Engineering C.O.E.
                          Tel: +1 951 256-2768
                          mobile +1 216 272-0872

                          Message 12 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                            Henri Seynaeve
                            IT Engineering C.O.E.
                            Tel: +1 951 256-2768
                            mobile +1 216 272-0872

                            On Jan 29, 2011, at 5:40 PM, "Glenn and Sandy" <stiska@...> wrote:

                            > Hi Everybody,
                            >
                            > We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                            >
                            > http://web.mac/stiska/
                            >
                            > to see our list.
                            >
                            > Best regards,
                            > Glenn and Sandy Stiska

                          • Glenn and Sandy
                            Message 13 of 28 , Sep 13, 2011
                              Hi Everybody,

                              We have some Z Gauge items for sale.

                              Browsers welcome. You can see our list by clicking
                              on the following link:

                              http://web.mac.com/stiska/

                              Thanks,

                              Glenn and Sandy Stiska
                              Largo, Florida
                            • Lee Barry
                              Message 14 of 28 , Sep 13, 2011
                                Glenn & Sandy, I'd like to have the Lehigh Valley F7 as pictured if I had the money. You know how it is on a fixed income. If you don't get any takers let me know later in the month, maybe I can do something then. Lee Barry, Bristol,Va. Z_SCALE2@...

                                Message 15 of 28 , Sep 13, 2011
                                  Hi

                                  Do you have any 8621 crane cars? I saw the article in Z scale magazine and I want to try and make a MOW for Southern Pacific

                                  Thanks

                                  Tom

                                  BTW: The croc runs sweetly. Thank you for degreasing it

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Sep 13, 2011
                                    Tom,

                                    We do have two of the 8657 cranes available in our Resale shop. Check out:

                                    http://www.ztrackresale.com/

                                    The cars are item 8657.

                                    Rob

                                    Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                                    Distributor American Z Line
                                    Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
                                    www.ztrack.com
                                    www.ztrackcenter.com
                                    www.ztrackresale.com
                                    6142 Northcliff Blvd