Passenger Locomotive Rumors?

  • kantrak1
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      Surely someone will come out with E7/E8 for pulling these MTL passenger cars?

      John Matrow
      Wichita KS
    • Garth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
        If you get Ztrack magazine, (May/June 2010) there was an ad from Micro Trains showing the E8A&B to come winter of 2010. I do not know how the Sanda Kan fiasco has affected this delivery but we live and hope.

        cheerz Garth