Analog Automation

  • zolarius@tm.net.my
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Guys,
      I'm Zol from Malaysia, just joined this group a few hours ago. I
      would like to know where can I refer a site that shows full Automation
      using analog locos with drawings and etc. for N or Z scales?. I know
      that this is going backward but a friend of mine has all analog locos
      (N/Z) and does not envy the DCC yet, according to him he has observed
      there are still many compatibility and not-so-user-friendly setup
      problems faced by many users and furthermore it is trouble some to
      modify so many locos he has and in his opinion that involves time,
      money and a huge magnifying glass. I started with DCC and have Lenz
      system/Loksound decoders where I don't encounter many problems for
      my HO scale, of course I did in the beginning so I have no idea how a
      full automation analog system works. Appreciate your help. Thanks.
      Zol