Re: [Z_Scale] Z For Sale

  • MG
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi Glenn and Sandy,

      Just remembered to let you know that I got my package yesterday.
      Everything was just great as always. Thanks so much.

      Manfred
    • Glenn and Sandy
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 8, 2010
        Hi Everybody,
        We have more Z trains for sale. Just click on
        http://web.mac.com/stiska
        to see our list.
        Thanks,Glenn and Sandy Stiska

      • Glenn and Sandy
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 10, 2010
          Hi Everybody,

          We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on

          http://web.mac.com/stiska/

          to see our list.

          Best regards,
          Glenn and Sandy Stiska
        • Tom Edmunds
          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 28, 2010
            I thought you had an excel listing??? If you did I lost the link. I'm interested in the 88604 ACL F7 A & B and also the Micro Trains Southern Pacific caboose. But I want to run them and if they are real collectors pieces please let me know.

            Thanks

            Tom

            My 'CROC' runs SOOOOooooo well!! ! ! SOOOooooo SMOOOOooooth!!!! !

            Message 5 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
              Hi Everybody,

              We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on

              http://web.mac/stiska/

              to see our list.

              Best regards,
              Glenn and Sandy Stiska
            • Mark H.
              Message 6 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                Hi Glenn and Sandy,

                For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...

                :-)

                - Mark H.

                On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:

                > Hi Everybody,
                >
                > We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                >
                > http://web.mac/stiska/
                >
                > to see our list.
                >
                > Best regards,
                > Glenn and Sandy Stiska

              • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
                Message 7 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                  Hi Mark,

                  Thank you for letting us know that our link isn't working.
                  Will check out the problem and let you know when
                  it is working.

                  Best regards,
                  Glenn and Sandy

                  On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Mark H. wrote:

                  Hi Glenn and Sandy,

                  For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...

                  :-)

                  - Mark H.

                  On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Everybody,
                  >
                  > We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                  >
                  > http://web.mac/stiska/
                  >
                  > to see our list.
                  >
                  > Best regards,
                  > Glenn and Sandy Stiska

                • Mark H.
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                    I just figured it out. You are missing a piece in your email.

                    It should be:

                    http://web.mac.COM/stiska/

                    :-)

                    On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:57, Glenn and Sandy Stiska <stiska@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Mark,
                    >
                    > Thank you for letting us know that our link isn't working.
                    > Will check out the problem and let you know when
                    > it is working.
                    >
                    > Best regards,
                    > Glenn and Sandy
                    >
                    > On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Mark H. wrote:
                    >
                    > Hi Glenn and Sandy,
                    >
                    > For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...
                    >
                    > :-)
                    >
                    > - Mark H.
                    >
                    > On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Hi Everybody,
                    > >
                    > > We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                    > >
                    > > http://web.mac/stiska/
                    > >
                    > > to see our list.
                    > >
                    > > Best regards,
                    > > Glenn and Sandy Stiska

                  • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                      Hi Mark,

                      Ahhh, you are so smart. And right!

                      So easy when you know how!

                      Best regards,
                      Glenn and Sandy

                      On Jan 29, 2011, at 9:06 PM, Mark H. wrote:

                      I just figured it out. You are missing a piece in your email.

                      It should be:

                      http://web.mac.COM/stiska/

                      :-)

                      On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:57, Glenn and Sandy Stiska <stiska@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Mark,
                      >
                      > Thank you for letting us know that our link isn't working.
                      > Will check out the problem and let you know when
                      > it is working.
                      >
                      > Best regards,
                      > Glenn and Sandy
                      >
                      > On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Mark H. wrote:
                      >
                      > Hi Glenn and Sandy,
                      >
                      > For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...
                      >
                      > :-)
                      >
                      > - Mark H.
                      >
                      > On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:
                      >>

                      >> Hi Everybody,
                      >>
                      >> We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                      >>
                      >> http://web.mac/stiska/
                      >>
                      >> to see our list.
                      >>
                      >> Best regards,
                      >> Glenn and Sandy Stiska

                    • Mark H.
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                        If I might suggest - blame it on sunspots.... I always do...

                        LOL

                        On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 21:14, Glenn and Sandy Stiska <stiska@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Mark,
                        >
                        > Ahhh, you are so smart. And right!
                        >
                        > So easy when you know how!
                        >
                        > Best regards,
                        > Glenn and Sandy
                        >
                        > On Jan 29, 2011, at 9:06 PM, Mark H. wrote:
                        >
                        > I just figured it out. You are missing a piece in your email.
                        >
                        > It should be:
                        >
                        > http://web.mac.COM/stiska/
                        >
                        > :-)
                        >
                        > On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:57, Glenn and Sandy Stiska <stiska@...> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Hi Mark,
                        > >
                        > > Thank you for letting us know that our link isn't working.
                        > > Will check out the problem and let you know when
                        > > it is working.
                        > >
                        > > Best regards,
                        > > Glenn and Sandy
                        > >
                        > > On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:43 PM, Mark H. wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Hi Glenn and Sandy,
                        > >
                        > > For some reason that URL bounced when I tried it...
                        > >
                        > > :-)
                        > >
                        > > - Mark H.
                        > >
                        > > On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 20:40, Glenn and Sandy <stiska@...> wrote:
                        > >>

                        > >> Hi Everybody,
                        > >>
                        > >> We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                        > >>
                        > >> http://web.mac/stiska/
                        > >>
                        > >> to see our list.
                        > >>
                        > >> Best regards,
                        > >> Glenn and Sandy Stiska

                      • Glenn and Sandy
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                          Hi Everybody,
                          We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                          http://web.mac.com/stiska/
                          to see our list.
                          With our best regards,Glenn and Sandy

                        • Henri Seynaeve
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                            I am interested on the 88221

                            Henri

                            Henri Seynaeve
                            IT Engineering C.O.E.
                            Tel: +1 951 256-2768
                            mobile +1 216 272-0872

                            Message 13 of 28 , Jan 29, 2011
                              Henri Seynaeve
                              IT Engineering C.O.E.
                              Tel: +1 951 256-2768
                              mobile +1 216 272-0872

                              On Jan 29, 2011, at 5:40 PM, "Glenn and Sandy" <stiska@...> wrote:

                              > Hi Everybody,
                              >
                              > We have some Z trains for sale. Just click on
                              >
                              > http://web.mac/stiska/
                              >
                              > to see our list.
                              >
                              > Best regards,
                              > Glenn and Sandy Stiska

                            • Glenn and Sandy
                              Message 14 of 28 , Sep 13, 2011
                                Hi Everybody,

                                We have some Z Gauge items for sale.

                                Browsers welcome. You can see our list by clicking
                                on the following link:

                                http://web.mac.com/stiska/

                                Thanks,

                                Glenn and Sandy Stiska
                                Largo, Florida
                              • Lee Barry
                                Message 15 of 28 , Sep 13, 2011
                                  Glenn & Sandy, I'd like to have the Lehigh Valley F7 as pictured if I had the money. You know how it is on a fixed income. If you don't get any takers let me know later in the month, maybe I can do something then. Lee Barry, Bristol,Va. Z_SCALE2@...

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Sep 13, 2011
                                    Hi

                                    Do you have any 8621 crane cars? I saw the article in Z scale magazine and I want to try and make a MOW for Southern Pacific

                                    Thanks

                                    Tom

                                    BTW: The croc runs sweetly. Thank you for degreasing it

                                    Message 17 of 28 , Sep 13, 2011
                                      Tom,

                                      We do have two of the 8657 cranes available in our Resale shop. Check out:

                                      http://www.ztrackresale.com/

                                      The cars are item 8657.

                                      Rob

                                      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                                      Distributor American Z Line
                                      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
                                      www.ztrack.com
                                      www.ztrackcenter.com
                                      www.ztrackresale.com
                                      6142 Northcliff Blvd