Re: [z_scale] Photos from Bernhard

  • Bahls@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      CH Bahn schrieb:
      > Hi Gang,
      >
      > I received these photos from Bernhard Pach, a fellow Zer in Germany.
      > These were taken at the last meeting of the Z-Club in Dortmund, also
      > known as Z-Club 92 (because it started in 1992). For those of you who
      > are not familiar with the club, their web site address is:
      > http://www.zclub92.com/2000/index.html it's in English and German.

      > To me it looks exactly like the port at Puttgarden, Germany but I don't
      > know if that is what they modeled it after.
      >
      > Click on the links to see the photos.
      > http://imagehost.epier.com/11449/Bernhard2edit.JPG
      > Photo #2
      > http://imagehost.epier.com/11449/bernhard1edit.JPG

      > Bill

      Bill,
      this is a layout showing Puttgarden, you are right. At least I know of no other
      similar layout having been shown in public.
      A model railroad club about 20 miles from my place did it some years ago. They
      usually model in other gauges (mainly HO, IIRC), but some time ago they made a
      youth group and decided to build this. Since then, they have been exposing their
      impressive layout on several occasions.

      Cheers,

      Michael