Re : [Z_Scale] Spam Emails

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010
      Myself I oftenly receive SPAMs written by .... myself! Go figure! I think that doesn't deal with my own computer which is protected by any antivirus, antispy, antispam, anticrap or antibullsh.. you can imagine, but instead with my Yahoo account that must be regularly "cracked" by little clever idiots...

      Dom