Re: [Z_Scale] Z Central Station

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 21, 2010
      Tom,
      I don't actually know what projects are in the 'skunk works' presently, but
      I should think MTL would be giving serious thought to a switcher of some
      sort. I've heard rumors to that effect, but know nothing more.

      No one but no one would argue the fact that Z needs NA switchers now if not
      yesterday.
      I'm sure we are all rooting for a switcher ASAP.

      Maybe at breakfast Joe will be able to revel something about future plans,
      but then again, maybe it is 'hush hush' I don't pry since it does no good.
      I think Joe took that pilot training for learning how to resist torture and
      interrogation. And besides, Joe isn't told everything at MTL, but I think
      he gets most of the blame. :o)

      We'll see what we will see.
      Loren

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 10, 2010
        I would rather have free coupons for Z=scale stuff from Z-scale retailers, Like Loren's store. (Hehehe)                                                                                                     DEWEY

        o _____ || |
        .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
        _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

        From: ahoy123123
        Date: 10/9/2010 7:36:52 AM
        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Z_Scale] Z Central Station

        John and Stony have put in some long hours, streamling ZCS, adding new
        features, and deleting some cumbersome parts. It's still a work in progress
        and they are anxious for Zer input to make the site the best it can be, and
        a valuable resource for Z modelers.
        Fred