Re: [z_scale] Re: Updated web page

  • ahellary
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
      hi Kim

      thanks for the kind words the tree is actulall a brusch tree ...

      this is my first z scale one.

      i am thinking of putting a web cam up so people can see it running ...

      as for recording an mpeg .. other than a web cam i dont have anything to do
      so

      A H-Ellary

      the mad uk'zer with digitrax chief,dt400,bdl16's c/w rx4's , winlock 2.1

      now with added webpage at www.nccnet.co.uk/ahellary