Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin cast structures (different question)

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 8:25 PM
      Hello Murray,

      I have a set of those things that I can sell you. I attempted to paint them
      but they came out pretty ugly. They are way out of scale
      (too small, more like 1/300 scale than 1/220).

      On the other hand, Miller Engineering makes a very large "Downtown"
      series: banks, movie theaters, brownstone houses, Victorian houses,
      Gazebos, Hardware Stores, Delis, etc. etc. that are all photo-etched brass.

      These structures are very charming. They are to scale and are highly
      detailed; go to http://www.microstru.com

      Folks need to know that there are a great many manufacturers of
      detailed, accurate structures and accessories for Z scale that are far
      easier to build than one might think.

      best regardZ,
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com

      P.S. I have no business association with Chris Miller. He is a great
      friend and competitor. His work in model railroading needs to be recognized.