Re: [Z_Scale] Countdown to NTS 2011 - Sacramento, CA July 8-10

  • Randall Smidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
      Jeff and BAZboys,

      Thank You for planning/hosting this one.  After Anaheim, I am really looking forward to NTS 2011.  I missed NTS this year due to unexpected family committments.  I definitely don't want to miss another one, especially Sacramento with all the great train realted activities in the vicinity.

      Randy Smidt
      Washington, DC Z-Bend Track group