0-4-0 locomotives

  • ahoy123123
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      Thomas,
      I'd check out Glenn and Sandy Stiska. They have been repairing, rebuilding and rejuvinating and improving on original designs-- take ICE for example, for 15 or more years. They are members of this group. They may be able to get two of the three, maybe three, depending on problems, running like new. They have serviced several of my engines and many more members.
      Fred