Re : [Z_Scale] Z Scale controllers

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 2010
      As far as I checked Marklin Miniclub Controllers, their starting voltage is too high, preventing any slow speed operation. Myself I faithful to Passmann's. http://www.passmann.com . For the moment they're out of stuff as they seem to be on inventory but it might be only temporary.

      For information these are two videos I made using that controller:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8M5jMqoO4

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22OXK1rGuuQ

      Otherwise, I oftenly read excellent reports from Zthek's controllers.

      Dom