Re: Updated web page

  • kim@blueneptune.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      Tony,
      The layout is AWESOME. Is this your second layout? because I
      remember seeing a Ludwig layout with a Doberman in one of the pics.
      some time back.
      Also speaking of trees in the first picture with fire trucks you have
      two nice looking trees are they from Zthek?
      If you get a chance please post Mpeg of trains running, it will look
      great running in your layout with all the signals automated.

      I allways envy these layouts, probably because I haven't made one.

      Kim

      --- In z_scale@y..., "ahellary" <ahellary@n...> wrote:
      > Hi all
      >
      > well at long last i have stopped playing trains and updated my web
      page

      > :)
      >
      > A H-Ellary
      >
      > the mad uk'zer with digitrax chief,dt400,bdl16's c/w rx4's , winlock
      2.1

      > now with added webpage at www.nccnet.co.uk/ahellary
    • ahellary
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
        hi Kim

        thanks for the kind words the tree is actulall a brusch tree ...

        this is my first z scale one.

        i am thinking of putting a web cam up so people can see it running ...

        as for recording an mpeg .. other than a web cam i dont have anything to do
        so