Re: [z_scale] Re: A photo for the cover page

  • WILLIAM AND BARBARA BROCK
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1 8:28 PM
      Jeffrey,

      I bought a set of your fir trees off of eBay January
      of 2000 and for what I got, it definitely was a
      fortune. I was not impressed at all with colored or
      painted (brown) toothpicks or dowels with some glue
      applied to it and either dipped or sprinkled some
      green lichen material to it. That is not a tree!

      I agree very much with David about Architrees,
      especially since I just received a shipment of his
      trees and was not that wild about most of his trees.
      But Zthek on the other hand, I am impressed with the
      detail and uniqueness, in short the realizm of his
      trees. I have not been disappointed by him at all.
      Now Zthek has quality!

      Best Regardz,
      Will

      I bet those fir trees were done in less than 10
      seconds right!

      =====
      WILLIAM BROCK

      http://phone.yahoo.com