Ztrack Resale Adds 100 Items

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      AUGUST 8th- UPDATE!

      Ztrack Resale Expands again! It has been a very busy past week here in the
      Ztrack offices. Okay, it was a very busy week for our webmaster John
      Cubbin... umm we were laying on a beach this past week. Over 100 new products have
      been posted on Ztrack Resale!!! Most of these are truly new in box
      Micro-Train box cars that we purchased from a shop leaving the model train business.

      Another stand out item of the new additions is a Marklin 81466 CB&Q steam
      locomotive starter set. Again, this is new in the box! It even has the shrink
      wrap still on it!

      Come on by and check out all of the new items!

      www.ztrackresale.com

      Also, make sure to check back often. New collections are arriving here in
      the Ztrack offices and we will be posting new items in the upcoming week.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com