75th MNRA Convention & National Train Show 2010 Pictures

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 7:52 PM
      Our apologies for the delay, but it was well worth the wait!

      See the pictures that I've just put up from the 75th MNRA Convention & National Train Show 2010. Everything was there: historical clubs, displays, vendors, manufacturers and layouts; all scales T to O including some narrow gauge. You can see the Metro Milwaukee Z Scale Layout at the show as well as Mister Dave's Golden Blackhawk & Central City Layout in addition to the new Z scale Car from Intermountain.

      See for yourself what the show was all about! Check out:
      hobbycraftsnmore.com
      Just go to the green Shows and Expos button at the top and then go to the
      75th MNRA Convention & National Train Show 2010.

      OR copy and paste this link to see the show:

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/Show%20&%20Expo%20Pages%20&%20Galleries/Show%20&%20Expo%20Galleries/Train%20Show%20Galleries/2010/75th%20National%20Train%20Show%202010.htm

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More
      website: