Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Pennzee heavy weight truck question

  • Alan Cox
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 3, 2010
      > Yes bearing cups will work but I know of no source over hear and up to
      > now did not know of a source other 2mm society which requires
      > membership to purchase. Do not know a commercial etcher who will do

      Markits in the UK do them bulk, and Parkside Dundas do them in smaller
      volume. They are actually shallower than the 2mmSA ones which makes them
      even better for Z scale work. Markits will happily sell you them in
      hundreds or thousands at bulk prices if you think there is a US market 8)

      > small jobs over here either. As for the drawing I like the Japanese

      Not sure on US commercial etchers who will do small scale. Lots of UK
      bigger etched kit people will stick other jobs on corners of sheets
      though - dunno if it is the same in the USA or not.

      > way of doing the layout of the overlays as one sheet with fold lines
      > so they fold and they do up to three layers in this manner.

      Yes - works nicely for most things.

      Alan