Re: [z_scale] A Small Interest (pun intended)

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      John,

      I know Micro-Trains has made boxcars for the Seaboard in the past. I checked
      their 1997 catalog and found #13611, SCL 50' plug door box car. I also found
      #14124 40' single door boxcar and #14806 40' double door boxcar lettered for
      Seaboard. I do not believe Märklin has ever produce any car for Seaboard. At
      this time, no locomotives are available for SCL in Z scale.

      Please check out our web site (listed below). There you will find listings
      for many manufacturers of Z scale.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
    • John Degnan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        Rob,

        Thanks for the info. I just wonder if there's any chance I might find any of those still availible?

        John
        I know Micro-Trains has made boxcars for the Seaboard in the past. I checked
        their 1997 catalog and found #13611, SCL 50' plug door box car. I also found
        #14124 40' single door boxcar and #14806 40' double door boxcar lettered for
        Seaboard. I do not believe Märklin has ever produce any car for Seaboard. At
        this time, no locomotives are available for SCL in Z scale.

        Please check out our web site (listed below). There you will find listings
        for many manufacturers of Z scale.

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.