Re: [Z_Scale] Weirdness with Z-track subscription.

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24, 2010
      Loren,

      Thank you for all of the kind words. I just love this scale. I have been
      involved since 1985 and stuck with Z through many tough years. I am just so
      happy to see Z grow and gain more popularity. You bet I was having fun in
      Medford with all of the announcements. I just love seeing the looks on people's
      faces when they hear what is coming down the pipeline, regardless of the
      manufacturer!!!

      Dan's article was excellent. It really gave an insight into Uncle Will's
      business. I read the article a few times to absorb it all. Will and I are good
      friends, but the article allowed me to appreciate his products even more.

      Stay tuned! The upcoming issue of Ztrack has a full report on the National
      Train Show with lots of images that should give readers a feel for the few
      great days we had in Medford. That lighting played havoc on my images, but
      John Cubbin has been working with me to color correct some of our images so
      they will print nicely.

      I do hope those of you reading this who are not Ztrack Subscribers will
      consider subscribing. We have been working closely with (and in some case
      stalking) a number of Z scalers whose layouts will be appearing in Ztrack. In the
      next year, look for articles on:

      Ahnert's Swiss Zm layout (yes that is narrow gauge Z!)
      Kev Smith's Cuyahoga layout
      Bob Hargis Z Layout
      Andy Poulo's layout expansion
      Joe Szajko's layout update
      Jim O'Connell's - CCRR Northern Division
      Bill Mock's Z Layout

      Of course we are always looking for more articles and submissions, but this
      is a very exciting lineup that we can't wait to share with our readers.
      Again, if you are not a subscriber, it is the perfect time to get started! We
      will send out the current issue right away. Check us out at:

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Now Loren, as for my house, well it will never be big enough for all of my
      Z endeavors... :)

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com