Milwaukee NMRA National Train Show Photo's

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2010
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/45367638@N03/

      The above link will lead you to my collection of photos from the show. It is mostly Z but not exclusively Z.

      cheerz Garth
    • Don Avila
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2010
        *Great photos, Garth - but the Z World needs a few more. Post a couple of
        your FIVE D51 Tenshodo's pulling a LONG string of cars down the backside of
        the Golden~Blackhawk layout. That is something to see in real life or a
        video.

        ...don

        *

        --
        *...don a* *- Northern Ohio, USA*

      • Garth
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2010
          Added a few more pictures today to this group of photos

          cheerz Garth

          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/45367638@N03/
          >
          > The above link will lead you to my collection of photos from the show. It is mostly Z but not exclusively Z.
          >
          > cheerz Garth

        • Garth
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2010
            For those who wanted to see my log train here are two videos with two types of head end power. Sorry Don only a double header and a mallet for power.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7laXurIPUk a pair of Mikados haul this one

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSwYFfscKhQ mallet head power on this one

            enjoy
            cheerz Garth

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Avila <zbarr474@...> wrote:

            > *Great photos, Garth - but the Z World needs a few more. Post a couple of
            > your FIVE D51 Tenshodo's pulling a LONG string of cars down the backside of
            > the Golden~Blackhawk layout. That is something to see in real life or a
            > video.
            >
            > ...don
            >
            > *
            > On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Garth <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:
            >

            > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/45367638@N03/
            > >
            > > The above link will lead you to my collection of photos from the show. It
            > > is mostly Z but not exclusively Z.
            > >
            > > cheerz Garth
            > >

            > --
            > *...don a* *- Northern Ohio, USA*

          • Don Avila
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 26, 2010
              *I think I have one video of four of them - that was before one munchkin
              flattened the whole yard layout.

              ...don

              *
              On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Garth <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:

              > For those who wanted to see my log train here are two videos with two types
              > of head end power. Sorry Don only a double header and a mallet for power.
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7laXurIPUk a pair of Mikados haul this one
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSwYFfscKhQ mallet head power on this one
              >
              > enjoy
              > cheerz Garth
              >
              > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com <z_scale%40yahoogroups.com>, Don Avila
              > <zbarr474@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > *Great photos, Garth - but the Z World needs a few more. Post a couple of
              >
              > > your FIVE D51 Tenshodo's pulling a LONG string of cars down the backside
              > of
              > > the Golden~Blackhawk layout. That is something to see in real life or a
              > > video.
              > >
              > > ...don
              > >
              > > *
              > > On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Garth <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:
              > >

              > > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/45367638@N03/
              > > >
              > > > The above link will lead you to my collection of photos from the show.
              > It
              > > > is mostly Z but not exclusively Z.
              > > >
              > > > cheerz Garth
              > > >

              > > --
              > > *...don a* *- Northern Ohio, USA*

              *...don a* *- Northern Ohio, USA*

            • Loren Snyder
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 26, 2010
                You know, when you look at Dave's wonderful layout and take a gander at the
                three gals in the pits working on trains.......makes you realize that Z is a
                serious business and Dave & Co. do it so very well.

                Proud of you folks for waving the Z banner for the world to see.

                Loren