Intermountain Hopper

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      Hi All

      I just saw Intermountain's new hopper at the National Train Show in Milwaukee, W.I They just have all the parts there and are un decorated

      It is a plastic body with a metal etched roof walk and the brackets for the roof walk are also etch metal. Tha side with the stirrups are etched metal. Beautiful details.

      Some more history is they are still use for grain in Canada but in the US they are used for everything. And you usally see them mixed in with cars all overt he place

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore
      hobbycraftsnmore@...