Re: [Z_Scale] Sorry for newbie DCC question, what is best DCC voltage?

  • John Duino
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
      The International Standard: <DEFAULT>

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "trainssd" <greg@...>
      To: "z scale" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:22:25 AM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Sorry for newbie DCC question, what is best DCC voltage?

      I'm just starting up in DCC in Z, I'm experienced in DCC in other scales.

      I have RMS voltmeters.

      What's the "best" DCC voltage? What have you or your club settled on?

      Thanks, Greg
    • sj_baz_man
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2010
        Answered on the other forums:

        10 Vrms but the defaults from the NCE Power Cab or Digitrax Zephyr will run fine.

        Jeff
        SF Bay Area Z