Sorry for newbie DCC question, what is best DCC voltage?

  • trainssd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
      I'm just starting up in DCC in Z, I'm experienced in DCC in other scales.

      I have RMS voltmeters.

      What's the "best" DCC voltage? What have you or your club settled on?

      Thanks, Greg
    • John Duino

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2010
          Answered on the other forums:

          10 Vrms but the defaults from the NCE Power Cab or Digitrax Zephyr will run fine.

          Jeff
          SF Bay Area Z