Additional InterMountain Information / Images

  • john_ztrains
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
      Hi,

      I spoke with Richard Frazier, Director of Customer Service at InterMountain, last night. He sent along some larger hopper images, links and his email address as well as more information about InterMountain's advanced reservation policy:

      http://www.ztrains.com/news/intermountain

      John
      http://www.ztrains.com
    • Rocco
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
        How are these hoppers different than previous versions by other makers?

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
          *Uncle Will's have 3 Discharge chutes, These seem to have 4. I have a
          number of Uncle Will's but Find it pretty hard to compare in details with
          just artist sketches.

          ...don

          *
          On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Rocco <tfisher10@...> wrote:

          > How are these hoppers different than previous versions by other makers?

          *...don a* *- Northern Ohio, USA*