NEW WEB SITE and Intermountain Hoppers

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Our NEW WEB SITE is up and running. Changes are still being made daily. We will be in Milwaukee for the NTS Show the 16th through the 19th. Stop by and see us. Many Z bargains.

      Intermountain NEW Z Scale 4-bay Cylindrical Hoppers will be available from Norm's Train World.
      We will try to get these on the Web Site as soon as possible when we get home. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask or call. As always Norm's low pricing will apply.

      Norman Rockwell (grpa)
      Norm's Train World
      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
      Randolph, NE 68771-0635