Intermountain is releasing Z scale

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2010
      For those of you who haven't heard the latest BREAKING NEWS...Intermountain is releasing Z scale Trough Hatch Cylindrical Covered Hoppers. They are producing eleven (11) different paint schemes with six (6) different road numbers each. Intermountain will be posting all the information on these cars on their website on Monday July 12, 2010 (Just in time for the National Train Show).

      As an ESTABLISHED INTERMOUNTAIN RAILWAY CO. dealer, Hobby Crafts N More will be carrying and stocking these cars as soon as the paint on them dries.

      We will be taking pre-orders, so let us know what you are after, so we can be sure to order enough...they will sell FAST!

      Email us: hobbycraftsnmore@...
      or check out the website:
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
    • brian_19642001
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
        Some are saying that these will be 4 bay trough hatch hoppers. Anyone know which roads will be in the first release?

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <hobbycraftsnmore@...> wrote:

        > For those of you who haven't heard the latest BREAKING NEWS...Intermountain is releasing Z scale Trough Hatch Cylindrical Covered Hoppers. They are producing eleven (11) different paint schemes with six (6) different road numbers each. Intermountain will be posting all the information on these cars on their website on Monday July 12, 2010 (Just in time for the National Train Show).
        >
        > As an ESTABLISHED INTERMOUNTAIN RAILWAY CO. dealer, Hobby Crafts N More will be carrying and stocking these cars as soon as the paint on them dries.
        >
        > We will be taking pre-orders, so let us know what you are after, so we can be sure to order enough...they will sell FAST!
        >
        > Email us: hobbycraftsnmore@...
        > or check out the website:
        > http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com

      • flyerbait
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
          OH way cool!!!! hope they do a good a job as they did on their N scale rolling stock. When i used to model N I bought about 20 of their box cars, really loved the detail, and they ran and looked good :). you watch, now everyones gonna jump on the Z band waggon!

          I make very happy train time! (borat voice)

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "brian_19642001" <bwickers@...> wrote:

          > Some are saying that these will be 4 bay trough hatch hoppers. Anyone know which roads will be in the first release?
          >

          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <hobbycraftsnmore@> wrote:
          > >
          > > For those of you who haven't heard the latest BREAKING NEWS...Intermountain is releasing Z scale Trough Hatch Cylindrical Covered Hoppers. They are producing eleven (11) different paint schemes with six (6) different road numbers each.
        • GLENN
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11, 2010
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <hobbycraftsnmore@...> wrote:

            > For those of you who haven't heard the latest BREAKING NEWS...Intermountain is releasing Z scale Trough Hatch Cylindrical Covered Hoppers. They are producing eleven (11) different paint schemes with six (6) different road numbers each. Intermountain will be posting all the information on these cars on their website on Monday July 12, 2010 (Just in time for the National Train Show).
            >
            > As an ESTABLISHED INTERMOUNTAIN RAILWAY CO. dealer, Hobby Crafts N More will be carrying and stocking these cars as soon as the paint on them dries.
            >
            > We will be taking pre-orders, so let us know what you are after, so we can be sure to order enough...they will sell FAST!
            >
            > Email us: hobbycraftsnmore@...
            > or check out the website:
            > http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com

            IM was at the Medford Z scale convention

            1) CNWX CPWX Canada
            2) ALNX ALPX Alberta Heritage
            3) SKNX SKPX Saskathewan
            4) Pillsbury
            5) CN grey
            6) MILW White Lt Grey?
            7) ATSF Mineral Brown
            8) FNM Norte de Mexico

            11 Road Names & 6 Road Numbers in 8 schemes
            assuming IM makes them all. November delivery? $26.95