SBM New Product Announcement!

  • Karin E. Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      56’ All Door Thrall Boxcar, Z scale laser cut kit
      Stonebridge Models is pleased to announce the release of a brand new body
      style laser kit in 4 different road names designed by Robert Ray.
      Weyerhaeuser
      Bennett Lumber
      Boise Cascade, white
      Boise Cascade, green
      Please visit our website for pricing and information on the All Door Boxcar
      http://www.stonebridgemodels.com/z_rolling/index.html

      Karin Snyder
      www.stonebridgemodels.com

    • Melissa Cull
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        Hi Karin,

        Very nice looking models, look very sharply detailed.

        Keep up the good work.

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa
        UK