An incredible month for Ztrack Resale

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      The month of June has been simply incredible for Ztrack Resale. In the past
      month, we have added 234 items to our list of offerings. This includes
      items from six private collections and one hobby shop. In the same period, we
      have sold 137 items! That is 137 items that have found good home. These
      numbers far exceed our expectations for Ztrack Resale. At this moment, we still
      have 286 items available, including products from AZL, BLMA, Marklin,
      Micro-Trains, FR, Pennzee and more!!!

      What is Ztrack Resale? Our thought for Ztrack Resale is to create a safe
      place for Z scales to buy and sell trains at more economical and easy manner
      than eBay. Private collections are sent to Ztrack where we inventory,
      appraise, and value the collection. Sales are commission based. Ztrack verifies all
      items and aims for full discloser and customer protection if buyers are not
      satisfied.

      One of the neat features of Ztrack Resale is that it is linked to our
      shopping carts at both Ztrack.com and Ztrackcenter.com. Purchasing a mix of back
      issues, new products, and resale items is about as easy as it gets!

      Many of our items are listed on the site: http://www.ztrackresale.com/

      Also, we have an excel file of new items that are not listed on the site at
      this time. You can download the file at: http://www.ztrackresale.com/peek/

      Interested in selling items from your collection? Then contact us at
      ztrack@...

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • David Epling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
        Rob, what is happening with your RDC cars? Any word on if one of them will be Western Pacific Zephyrette?

        David Epling
        Museum Manager
        Western Pacific Railroad Museum
        http://www.wplives.org