AZL July 2010 New Releases

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      American Z Line has released two new PS2-cd covered hoppers for July.

      The first release is an Illinois Central / Canadian National PS2-cd covered
      hopper. A runner pack of four cars and a single car has been released. The
      runner pack is item 90906-1. The road numbers are 769242, 769245, 769259,
      769343. The single car is item 91906-1. The road number is 769384.

      AZL has also released a PS2-cd covered hopper for the Grand Trunk Western
      railroad. A runner pack of four cars and a single car has been released.
      The runner pack is item 90910-1. The road numbers are 138204, 138256, 138273,
      138392. The single car is 91910-1. The road number is 138422.

      Images of the cars can be found at:

      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

      Contact your authorized AZL dealer to order.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • brian_19642001
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
        Hi, Any GTW and CN/IC singles and/or groups of 4 left out there in dealer land? I can't find any not sold out yet?

        Brian