Announcing our website and new name!

  • ladyrejoicer
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2010
      When having a website dedicated to your company your domain name must
      reflect that name and, unfortunately StoneBridgeDesigns was taken up in
      every configuration possible. So we would like to take this opportunity
      to re-introduce ourselves as who we are now; Stonebridge Models.

      Our link is www.stonebridgemodels.com
      <http://www.stonebridgemodels.com/> we hope you come take a look and
      visit often! We would like to give a big thank you to all of you who
      have supported our efforts, wrote about your builds of our kits, and
      most of all for all the encouragement sent our way!

      Loren and Karin Snyder

      Stonebridge Models

    • John & Sue Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2010
        Loren and Karin,

        Fantastic site!

        John

        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2010
          *Congratulations. Nice site. Lots of goodies listed in one spot.

          ...don

          *
          On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 7:04 PM, ladyrejoicer <ladyrejoicer@...>wrote:

          > When having a website dedicated to your company your domain name must
          > reflect that name and, unfortunately StoneBridgeDesigns was taken up in
          > every configuration possible. So we would like to take this opportunity
          > to re-introduce ourselves as who we are now; Stonebridge Models.
          >
          > Our link is www.stonebridgemodels.com
          > <http://www.stonebridgemodels.com/> we hope you come take a look and
          > visit often! We would like to give a big thank you to all of you who
          > have supported our efforts, wrote about your builds of our kits, and
          > most of all for all the encouragement sent our way!
          >
          > Loren and Karin Snyder
          >
          > Stonebridge Models

          ...don a, Northern Ohio, USA

        • Melissa Cull
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
            Hi Loren & Karin,

            Lovely website, nice and clear and some fabulous new models to put on my
            ever expanding shopping list:-)

            Kind RegardZ

            Melissa
            UK

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
              Dear K & L,
              I know the kits are great, now they have an appropriate showcase. Congrats, and please, keep on burning that paper as well as you two do! I hope all out there support you with a purchase, and, hey, anyone can build the greenhouse. Just do it!
              All the Best,
              Bob Mitchell

            • Ed Dalman
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
                Hi Karin and Loren,

                Outstanding job!  Easy to manouver through it.

                I have started on the last loop, to be followed by landscaping.
                Tunnel portals, buildings etc will be needed and I know where to go!

                Wish you both lots of success.

                Ed

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
                  Ed,

                  Thank you Ed. We'll also offer trees eventually in smaller size and larger
                  trees, but also offer larger amounts if desired.
                  We have lots of ideas we want to develop and offer. Many directions we can
                  take, but right at the moment Karin wants to go horizontal and catch up on
                  her rest. She and John worked many long hours in four days to put this
                  together in time for Memorial day. They did a great job. My job?........
                  package product, supply the needed materials, and of course, pay the bills
                  :o)

                  Only more to come eventually,

                  Thanks again Ed,