Re: [Z_Scale] AZL May New Items

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 9 , May 8, 2010
      -------Original Message-------

      From: ztrack@...
      Date: 5/8/2010 5:39:49 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] AZL May New Items

      SZL is still pressing forward on the long announced RBDE560 project. It has
      been horribly delayed due to problems with the manufacturer. I wish I could
      promise them soon, but that is not too be. SZL has been frustrated by the
      delays. SZL is looking at other projects and releases, but I have heard no
      commitments at this time.

      Rob

      Exactly the problem with MTL's SD40. The manufacturer didn't do their job
      right. Very frustrating, but what can we do........?

      Well, we could bring the tooling and manufacturing back home to the good old
      USA and let our tool and die makers produce the products....but then the
      price would be more than twice what it is now.

      So, do we wait and tap our feet while growing older, or do we spend our
      retirement monies on USA made products?

      Just another taste of the modern world in which we live, breathe and die.