AW: [Z_Scale] AZL May New Items

  • Thomas Habrik
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2010
      I wouldn’t mind the same from SZL… any news?

      Message 2 of 9 , May 8, 2010
        SZL is still pressing forward on the long announced RBDE560 project. It has
        been horribly delayed due to problems with the manufacturer. I wish I could
        promise them soon, but that is not too be. SZL has been frustrated by the
        delays. SZL is looking at other projects and releases, but I have heard no
        commitments at this time.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.