Re: [Z_Scale] AZL May New Items

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2010
      The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
      auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.

      As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
      auto-racks!

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Thomas Scheuzger
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 2010
        With all this talk about AZL and new releases, when can we expect the same from SZL?

        Tom

        On Friday, May 07, 2010, at 02:36PM, <ztrack@...> wrote:
        >The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
        >auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.
        >
        >As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
        >auto-racks!
        >
        >Rob
        >

        >Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        >Dublin, OH 43016
        >phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        >www.ztrack.com
        >www.ztrackcenter.com
        >Distributor American Z Line

      • Thomas Habrik
        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 2010
          I wouldn’t mind the same from SZL… any news?

          <mailto:ztrack%40aol.com> > wrote:
          >The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
          >auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.
          >
          >As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
          >auto-racks!
          >
          >Rob
          >

          >Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          >Dublin, OH 43016
          >phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          >www.ztrack.com
          >www.ztrackcenter.com
          >Distributor American Z Line

          Eingehende eMail ist virenfrei.
          Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
          Version: 9.0.819 / Virendatenbank: 271.1.1/2859 - Ausgabedatum: 05/07/10
          08:26:00

        • ztrack@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 8, 2010
            SZL is still pressing forward on the long announced RBDE560 project. It has
            been horribly delayed due to problems with the manufacturer. I wish I could
            promise them soon, but that is not too be. SZL has been frustrated by the
            delays. SZL is looking at other projects and releases, but I have heard no
            commitments at this time.

            Rob

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            6142 Northcliff Blvd.