Re: [Z_Scale] AZL May New Items

  • donfedjur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2010
      Rob,

      If an individual orders a Challenger...........how many PFE's can you order with the engine? Is it a limited amount or........?

      Then you'll also have to reply to us with...........the Challenger can pull; 30 PFE's, 40 PFE's?

      Don Fedjur

      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 2010
        The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
        auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.

        As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
        auto-racks!

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        Distributor American Z Line

      • Thomas Scheuzger
        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 2010
          With all this talk about AZL and new releases, when can we expect the same from SZL?

          Tom

          On Friday, May 07, 2010, at 02:36PM, <ztrack@...> wrote:
          >The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
          >auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.
          >
          >As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
          >auto-racks!
          >
          >Rob
          >

          >Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          >Dublin, OH 43016
          >phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          >www.ztrack.com
          >www.ztrackcenter.com
          >Distributor American Z Line

        • Thomas Habrik
          Message 4 of 9 , May 7, 2010
            I wouldn’t mind the same from SZL… any news?

            <mailto:ztrack%40aol.com> > wrote:
            >The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
            >auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.
            >
            >As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
            >auto-racks!
            >
            >Rob
            >

            >Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
            >Dublin, OH 43016
            >phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
            >www.ztrack.com
            >www.ztrackcenter.com
            >Distributor American Z Line

            Eingehende eMail ist virenfrei.
            Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
            Version: 9.0.819 / Virendatenbank: 271.1.1/2859 - Ausgabedatum: 05/07/10
            08:26:00

          • ztrack@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , May 8, 2010
              SZL is still pressing forward on the long announced RBDE560 project. It has
              been horribly delayed due to problems with the manufacturer. I wish I could
              promise them soon, but that is not too be. SZL has been frustrated by the
              delays. SZL is looking at other projects and releases, but I have heard no
              commitments at this time.

              Rob

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              6142 Northcliff Blvd.