Re: [Z_Scale] AZL May New Items

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2010
      Lindley,

      The PFEs are getting close to release. AZL has samples on display at the
      National Convention. The first PFEs will only be available with the
      Challengers. Additional releases are planned in the future, but I have no time frames
      on when this will happen.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • donfedjur@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 2010
        Rob,

        If an individual orders a Challenger...........how many PFE's can you order with the engine? Is it a limited amount or........?

        Then you'll also have to reply to us with...........the Challenger can pull; 30 PFE's, 40 PFE's?

        Don Fedjur

        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 2010
          The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
          auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.

          As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
          auto-racks!

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          Distributor American Z Line

        • Thomas Scheuzger
          Message 4 of 9 , May 7, 2010
            With all this talk about AZL and new releases, when can we expect the same from SZL?

            Tom

            On Friday, May 07, 2010, at 02:36PM, <ztrack@...> wrote:
            >The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
            >auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.
            >
            >As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
            >auto-racks!
            >
            >Rob
            >

            >Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
            >Dublin, OH 43016
            >phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
            >www.ztrack.com
            >www.ztrackcenter.com
            >Distributor American Z Line

          • Thomas Habrik
            Message 5 of 9 , May 7, 2010
              I wouldn’t mind the same from SZL… any news?

              <mailto:ztrack%40aol.com> > wrote:
              >The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
              >auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.
              >
              >As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
              >auto-racks!
              >
              >Rob
              >

              >Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
              >Dublin, OH 43016
              >phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
              >www.ztrack.com
              >www.ztrackcenter.com
              >Distributor American Z Line

              Eingehende eMail ist virenfrei.
              Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
              Version: 9.0.819 / Virendatenbank: 271.1.1/2859 - Ausgabedatum: 05/07/10
              08:26:00

            • ztrack@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , May 8, 2010
                SZL is still pressing forward on the long announced RBDE560 project. It has
                been horribly delayed due to problems with the manufacturer. I wish I could
                promise them soon, but that is not too be. SZL has been frustrated by the
                delays. SZL is looking at other projects and releases, but I have heard no
                commitments at this time.

                Rob

                Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                6142 Northcliff Blvd.