AZL May New Items

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2010
      American Z Lines has announced their May new items. The first release is
      a runner pack and single NS PS2-cd covered hopper. The runner pack is item
      90917-1 and the single is 91917-1.

      A runner pack of AOK / CNW PS2-cd covered hoppers has been released. The
      set is item 90921-1

      To accompany the runner pack is a single NOKL / CNW PS2-cd covered hopper.

      AZL has also released BNSF bi-level autoracks. Two runner packs and a
      single have been released. They are set number 90203-1 and 90203-2. The single is
      91203-1. The BNSF autoracks are already sold out. Dealers have received
      their stock of these cars. Please contact your authorized AZL dealer for
      availability.

      For images of these new releases and the full AZL line, please visit:
      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Lindley Ruddick

        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 2010
          Lindley,

          The PFEs are getting close to release. AZL has samples on display at the
          National Convention. The first PFEs will only be available with the
          Challengers. Additional releases are planned in the future, but I have no time frames
          on when this will happen.

        • donfedjur@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 7, 2010
            Rob,

            If an individual orders a Challenger...........how many PFE's can you order with the engine? Is it a limited amount or........?

            Then you'll also have to reply to us with...........the Challenger can pull; 30 PFE's, 40 PFE's?

            Don Fedjur

            Message 5 of 9 , May 7, 2010
              The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
              auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.

              As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
              auto-racks!

              Rob

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              6142 Northcliff Blvd.
              Dublin, OH 43016
              phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              Distributor American Z Line

            • Thomas Scheuzger
              Message 6 of 9 , May 7, 2010
                With all this talk about AZL and new releases, when can we expect the same from SZL?

                Tom

                On Friday, May 07, 2010, at 02:36PM, <ztrack@...> wrote:
                >The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
                >auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.
                >
                >As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
                >auto-racks!
                >
                >Rob
                >

                >Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                >Dublin, OH 43016
                >phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                >www.ztrack.com
                >www.ztrackcenter.com
                >Distributor American Z Line

              • Thomas Habrik
                Message 7 of 9 , May 7, 2010
                  I wouldn’t mind the same from SZL… any news?

                  <mailto:ztrack%40aol.com> > wrote:
                  >The Challenger sets will come with 12 PFEs. AZL is considering offering an
                  >auxiliary 12 car set to those who purchase the Challenger.
                  >
                  >As for how many, that is unknown. But we do know a Challenger can pull 18
                  >auto-racks!
                  >
                  >Rob
                  >

                  >Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                  >Dublin, OH 43016
                  >phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                  >www.ztrack.com
                  >www.ztrackcenter.com
                  >Distributor American Z Line

                  Eingehende eMail ist virenfrei.
                  Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
                  Version: 9.0.819 / Virendatenbank: 271.1.1/2859 - Ausgabedatum: 05/07/10
                  08:26:00

                • ztrack@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 8, 2010
                    SZL is still pressing forward on the long announced RBDE560 project. It has
                    been horribly delayed due to problems with the manufacturer. I wish I could
                    promise them soon, but that is not too be. SZL has been frustrated by the
                    delays. SZL is looking at other projects and releases, but I have heard no
                    commitments at this time.

                    Rob

                    Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                    6142 Northcliff Blvd.