Ztrains.com: New Z Convention Wallpaper

  • john_ztrains
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      New York: Tuesday, May 4, 2010:

      The 2010 National Z Scale Convention just wrapped up this past weekend and we'd like to share a few images of some of the folks that attended.

      We weren't able to attend this year but from what we've heard, it was quite a success with lots of Z scalers rubbing elbows and generally having a lot of fun... what else would you expect from a room full of Z scalers :)

      http://www.ztrains.com/pages/wallpaper/wallpaper.html

      John Cubbin
      http://www.ztrains.com