RE: [Z_Scale] AZL Announces Eight New Products

  • Larry Card
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3 8:54 PM
      I am very interested in these Mikados. Any details? Driver size? Projected price? Motor in cab or tender?
      I will certainly keep an eye on them.
      V/R
      Larry P. Card
      Franklinton NC

      > AZL ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS
      >
      > Medford, OR - American Z Line has announced eight new products during the
      > National Z Scale Convention. The following is a complete list of new products
      > announced:
      >
      > Injection and diecast products:
      > -SP C-30-5 Bay Window Caboose (June 2010). Also available as SRR, UP and
      > Chessie
      > -USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado (next year)
      > -USRA 2-8-2 heavy Mikado (next year)
      > -P-S 12-1 Heavyweight Sleeper Car (late this year)
      > -P-S Heavyweight Paired Window Coach (next winter)
      > -RTTX flat car with Containers (this fall)
      > -Thrall 3267 Gondola (this fall)
      >
      > Brass:
      > -UP 4-8-8-4 Big Boy (next summer)
      >
      > For additional information on these products, and to download the PDF cut
      > sheets, please visit:
      >
      > http://www.americanzline.com/
      >
      > Rob Kluz
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > Dublin, OH 43016
      > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      > www.ztrack.com
      > www.ztrackcenter.com
      > Distributor American Z Line

    • Tomas
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4 3:16 AM
        i'm also very interested in the mikado driver sizes, both the light and heavy if they are different. modelling australian outline means researching all mechanisms. :(

        cheers, Tommy.

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Larry Card <lpcard@...> wrote:

        > I am very interested in these Mikados. Any details? Driver size? Projected price? Motor in cab or tender?
        > I will certainly keep an eye on them.
        > V/R
        > Larry P. Card
        > Franklinton NC
        >

        > > AZL ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS
        > >
        > > Medford, OR - American Z Line has announced eight new products during the
        > > National Z Scale Convention. The following is a complete list of new products
        > > announced:
        > >
        > > Injection and diecast products:
        > > -SP C-30-5 Bay Window Caboose (June 2010). Also available as SRR, UP and
        > > Chessie
        > > -USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado (next year)
        > > -USRA 2-8-2 heavy Mikado (next year)
        > > -P-S 12-1 Heavyweight Sleeper Car (late this year)
        > > -P-S Heavyweight Paired Window Coach (next winter)
        > > -RTTX flat car with Containers (this fall)
        > > -Thrall 3267 Gondola (this fall)
        > >
        > > Brass:
        > > -UP 4-8-8-4 Big Boy (next summer)
        > >
        > > For additional information on these products, and to download the PDF cut
        > > sheets, please visit:
        > >
        > > http://www.americanzline.com/
        > >
        > > Rob Kluz
        > >
        > > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        > > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        > > Dublin, OH 43016
        > > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        > > www.ztrack.com
        > > www.ztrackcenter.com
        > > Distributor American Z Line

      • pray59_3
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4 11:14 AM
          The flyers showed drawings for USRA types for the light and heavy mikes, making for easy goggle fodder. :D

          -Robert
        • ztrack@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , May 4 12:02 PM
            It to early in the planning to provide details on the Mikado. There will be
            more specifics once AZL has the first running samples. I am one who can't
            wait to see these!

            Rob

            Message 5 of 8 , May 4 12:12 PM
              In a message dated 5/3/10 11:16:40 PM, bigtrain6@... writes:

              > any mention of the RDC's? Are you going to publish a list of Z contest
              > entries and maybe the pictures of the winners?  just asking Tom Creighton Sr

              Tom, AZL had painted samples of the RDCs on display. They looked great! No
              firm release date at this time.

              Yes, we will be publishing information on the convention in an upcoming
              issue of Ztrack. We do have a few photos of the winners.