Re: [Z_Scale] AZL Announces Eight New Products

  • Thomas Creighton Sr
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2010
      any mention of the RDC's? Are you going to publish a list of Z contest entries and maybe the pictures of the winners?  just asking Tom Creighton Sr

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2010
        Hi Rob,
        This is exciting news, especially the long needed AZL
        Mikados and Heavyweight Pullmans!

        Thanks for the update.

        Reynard
        On May 3, 2010, at 6:53 PM, ztrack@... wrote:

        > AZL ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS
        >
        > Medford, OR - American Z Line has announced eight new products during the
        > National Z Scale Convention. The following is a complete list of new products
        > announced:
        >
        > Injection and diecast products:
        > -SP C-30-5 Bay Window Caboose (June 2010). Also available as SRR, UP and
        > Chessie
        > -USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado (next year)
        > -USRA 2-8-2 heavy Mikado (next year)
        > -P-S 12-1 Heavyweight Sleeper Car (late this year)
        > -P-S Heavyweight Paired Window Coach (next winter)
        > -RTTX flat car with Containers (this fall)
        > -Thrall 3267 Gondola (this fall)
        >
        > Brass:
        > -UP 4-8-8-4 Big Boy (next summer)
        >
        > For additional information on these products, and to download the PDF cut
        > sheets, please visit:
        >
        > http://www.americanzline.com/
        >
        > Rob Kluz
        >
        > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        > Dublin, OH 43016
        > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        > www.ztrack.com
        > www.ztrackcenter.com
        > Distributor American Z Line

      • Larry Card
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2010
          I am very interested in these Mikados. Any details? Driver size? Projected price? Motor in cab or tender?
          I will certainly keep an eye on them.
          V/R
          Larry P. Card
          Franklinton NC

          > AZL ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS
          >
          > Medford, OR - American Z Line has announced eight new products during the
          > National Z Scale Convention. The following is a complete list of new products
          > announced:
          >
          > Injection and diecast products:
          > -SP C-30-5 Bay Window Caboose (June 2010). Also available as SRR, UP and
          > Chessie
          > -USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado (next year)
          > -USRA 2-8-2 heavy Mikado (next year)
          > -P-S 12-1 Heavyweight Sleeper Car (late this year)
          > -P-S Heavyweight Paired Window Coach (next winter)
          > -RTTX flat car with Containers (this fall)
          > -Thrall 3267 Gondola (this fall)
          >
          > Brass:
          > -UP 4-8-8-4 Big Boy (next summer)
          >
          > For additional information on these products, and to download the PDF cut
          > sheets, please visit:
          >
          > http://www.americanzline.com/
          >
          > Rob Kluz
          >
          > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          > Dublin, OH 43016
          > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          > www.ztrack.com
          > www.ztrackcenter.com
          > Distributor American Z Line

        • Tomas
          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2010
            i'm also very interested in the mikado driver sizes, both the light and heavy if they are different. modelling australian outline means researching all mechanisms. :(

            cheers, Tommy.

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Larry Card <lpcard@...> wrote:

            > I am very interested in these Mikados. Any details? Driver size? Projected price? Motor in cab or tender?
            > I will certainly keep an eye on them.
            > V/R
            > Larry P. Card
            > Franklinton NC
            >

            > > AZL ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS
            > >
            > > Medford, OR - American Z Line has announced eight new products during the
            > > National Z Scale Convention. The following is a complete list of new products
            > > announced:
            > >
            > > Injection and diecast products:
            > > -SP C-30-5 Bay Window Caboose (June 2010). Also available as SRR, UP and
            > > Chessie
            > > -USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado (next year)
            > > -USRA 2-8-2 heavy Mikado (next year)
            > > -P-S 12-1 Heavyweight Sleeper Car (late this year)
            > > -P-S Heavyweight Paired Window Coach (next winter)
            > > -RTTX flat car with Containers (this fall)
            > > -Thrall 3267 Gondola (this fall)
            > >
            > > Brass:
            > > -UP 4-8-8-4 Big Boy (next summer)
            > >
            > > For additional information on these products, and to download the PDF cut
            > > sheets, please visit:
            > >
            > > http://www.americanzline.com/
            > >
            > > Rob Kluz
            > >
            > > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            > > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
            > > Dublin, OH 43016
            > > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
            > > www.ztrack.com
            > > www.ztrackcenter.com
            > > Distributor American Z Line

          • pray59_3
            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2010
              The flyers showed drawings for USRA types for the light and heavy mikes, making for easy goggle fodder. :D

              -Robert
            • ztrack@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2010
                It to early in the planning to provide details on the Mikado. There will be
                more specifics once AZL has the first running samples. I am one who can't
                wait to see these!

                Rob

                Message 7 of 8 , May 4, 2010
                  In a message dated 5/3/10 11:16:40 PM, bigtrain6@... writes:

                  > any mention of the RDC's? Are you going to publish a list of Z contest
                  > entries and maybe the pictures of the winners?  just asking Tom Creighton Sr

                  Tom, AZL had painted samples of the RDCs on display. They looked great! No
                  firm release date at this time.

                  Yes, we will be publishing information on the convention in an upcoming
                  issue of Ztrack. We do have a few photos of the winners.