5 Pole Resource

  • jcubbin@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2001
      I recently went to upgrade some of my 3 Pole motors. After calling and emailing around, thought I'd pass on what I felt was good service and a
      good price. I ordered thru Bill at Buki's:

      http://www.bukis.com/

      The price was $22 each motor and a reasonable $4 for shipping. I ordered six motors altogether last Wednesday and received an email this morning
      saying that half the order was in. It seems Marklin is back ordered on the #211909 and #211905. The motors Marklin delivered were #211909 and
      #211903.

      John