AZL Announces Eight New Products

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2010
      AZL ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS

      Medford, OR - American Z Line has announced eight new products during the
      National Z Scale Convention. The following is a complete list of new products
      announced:

      Injection and diecast products:
      -SP C-30-5 Bay Window Caboose (June 2010). Also available as SRR, UP and
      Chessie
      -USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado (next year)
      -USRA 2-8-2 heavy Mikado (next year)
      -P-S 12-1 Heavyweight Sleeper Car (late this year)
      -P-S Heavyweight Paired Window Coach (next winter)
      -RTTX flat car with Containers (this fall)
      -Thrall 3267 Gondola (this fall)

      Brass:
      -UP 4-8-8-4 Big Boy (next summer)

      For additional information on these products, and to download the PDF cut
      sheets, please visit:

      http://www.americanzline.com/

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Thomas Creighton Sr
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2010
        any mention of the RDC's? Are you going to publish a list of Z contest entries and maybe the pictures of the winners?  just asking Tom Creighton Sr

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2010
          Hi Rob,
          This is exciting news, especially the long needed AZL
          Mikados and Heavyweight Pullmans!

          Thanks for the update.

          Reynard
          On May 3, 2010, at 6:53 PM, ztrack@... wrote:

          > AZL ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS
          >
          > Medford, OR - American Z Line has announced eight new products during the
          > National Z Scale Convention. The following is a complete list of new products
          > announced:
          >
          > Injection and diecast products:
          > -SP C-30-5 Bay Window Caboose (June 2010). Also available as SRR, UP and
          > Chessie
          > -USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado (next year)
          > -USRA 2-8-2 heavy Mikado (next year)
          > -P-S 12-1 Heavyweight Sleeper Car (late this year)
          > -P-S Heavyweight Paired Window Coach (next winter)
          > -RTTX flat car with Containers (this fall)
          > -Thrall 3267 Gondola (this fall)
          >
          > Brass:
          > -UP 4-8-8-4 Big Boy (next summer)
          >
          > For additional information on these products, and to download the PDF cut
          > sheets, please visit:
          >
          > http://www.americanzline.com/
          >
          > Rob Kluz
          >
          > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          > Dublin, OH 43016
          > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          > www.ztrack.com
          > www.ztrackcenter.com
          > Distributor American Z Line

        • Larry Card
          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2010
            I am very interested in these Mikados. Any details? Driver size? Projected price? Motor in cab or tender?
            I will certainly keep an eye on them.
            V/R
            Larry P. Card
            Franklinton NC

            > AZL ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS
            >
            > Medford, OR - American Z Line has announced eight new products during the
            > National Z Scale Convention. The following is a complete list of new products
            > announced:
            >
            > Injection and diecast products:
            > -SP C-30-5 Bay Window Caboose (June 2010). Also available as SRR, UP and
            > Chessie
            > -USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado (next year)
            > -USRA 2-8-2 heavy Mikado (next year)
            > -P-S 12-1 Heavyweight Sleeper Car (late this year)
            > -P-S Heavyweight Paired Window Coach (next winter)
            > -RTTX flat car with Containers (this fall)
            > -Thrall 3267 Gondola (this fall)
            >
            > Brass:
            > -UP 4-8-8-4 Big Boy (next summer)
            >
            > For additional information on these products, and to download the PDF cut
            > sheets, please visit:
            >
            > http://www.americanzline.com/
            >
            > Rob Kluz
            >
            > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
            > Dublin, OH 43016
            > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
            > www.ztrack.com
            > www.ztrackcenter.com
            > Distributor American Z Line

          • Tomas
            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2010
              i'm also very interested in the mikado driver sizes, both the light and heavy if they are different. modelling australian outline means researching all mechanisms. :(

              cheers, Tommy.

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Larry Card <lpcard@...> wrote:

              > I am very interested in these Mikados. Any details? Driver size? Projected price? Motor in cab or tender?
              > I will certainly keep an eye on them.
              > V/R
              > Larry P. Card
              > Franklinton NC
              >

              > > AZL ANNOUNCES NEW PRODUCTS
              > >
              > > Medford, OR - American Z Line has announced eight new products during the
              > > National Z Scale Convention. The following is a complete list of new products
              > > announced:
              > >
              > > Injection and diecast products:
              > > -SP C-30-5 Bay Window Caboose (June 2010). Also available as SRR, UP and
              > > Chessie
              > > -USRA 2-8-2 light Mikado (next year)
              > > -USRA 2-8-2 heavy Mikado (next year)
              > > -P-S 12-1 Heavyweight Sleeper Car (late this year)
              > > -P-S Heavyweight Paired Window Coach (next winter)
              > > -RTTX flat car with Containers (this fall)
              > > -Thrall 3267 Gondola (this fall)
              > >
              > > Brass:
              > > -UP 4-8-8-4 Big Boy (next summer)
              > >
              > > For additional information on these products, and to download the PDF cut
              > > sheets, please visit:
              > >
              > > http://www.americanzline.com/
              > >
              > > Rob Kluz
              > >
              > > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              > > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
              > > Dublin, OH 43016
              > > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
              > > www.ztrack.com
              > > www.ztrackcenter.com
              > > Distributor American Z Line

            • pray59_3
              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2010
                The flyers showed drawings for USRA types for the light and heavy mikes, making for easy goggle fodder. :D

                -Robert
              • ztrack@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , May 4, 2010
                  It to early in the planning to provide details on the Mikado. There will be
                  more specifics once AZL has the first running samples. I am one who can't
                  wait to see these!

                  Rob

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 4, 2010
                    In a message dated 5/3/10 11:16:40 PM, bigtrain6@... writes:

                    > any mention of the RDC's? Are you going to publish a list of Z contest
                    > entries and maybe the pictures of the winners?  just asking Tom Creighton Sr

                    Tom, AZL had painted samples of the RDCs on display. They looked great! No
                    firm release date at this time.

                    Yes, we will be publishing information on the convention in an upcoming
                    issue of Ztrack. We do have a few photos of the winners.